At MIDCOM, we are pleased to provide highly skilled professionals to fulfill your business needs. We offer temporary placement, temp-to-hire and permanent full-time placement of personnel to fit your requirements and work environment. We offer guidance with the complete job lifecycle from defining needs to providing rate negotiation and orientation to the chosen super candidate. We work with a fair and competitive rate schedule to ensure complete satisfaction.
MIDCOM has professional talent recruiters throughout every industry to find the right person with the perfect skills and experience to fit your demands in the following areas:
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Buying, Procurement and Planning Expertise
- CAD, ACAD & CATIA
- Computer Programming
- Configuration and Data Management
- Database Design and DBA
- E-Commerce Development
- Electro Mechanical Design
- Energy Specialists
- Engineering and Design Specialties
- Entertainment and Art Directors
- Executive Administration
- Financial Executives
- Firmware and Microwave Designs
- Help Desk Support
- IR, Lasers, and Electro Optics Expertise
- Mechanical Engineering
- Producers, Animators, Creators
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- RF Designs
- Robotics, Stress and Structure Engineering
- Scientific Analysis and Research
- Scientific and Laboratory Support
- Systems and Network Engineering
- Simulation Expertise
- Systems and Network Administration
- Technical Writing/ Documentation
- Test & Integration Specialists
Individuals assigned to payroll services become MIDCOM Corporation employees. We provide direct interface with client personnel departments to initiate selected individuals for the MIDCOM payroll program. MIDCOM maintains all personnel and payroll records and files all federal and state quarterly reports, payroll taxes, unemployment insurance and workers compensation at competitive market rates. This process saves time and money for the company and alleviates the strain of processing these new hires directly.
MIDCOM can assign a Program Manager to meet the special needs of Projects and Programs in your company that need assistance with launch, completion and management. The assigned Project Manager has the responsibility to provide the program with flexibility and immediate response to client needs.
Project and Program Services Include:
- One point of contact for management of program
- Assessment of full Life Cycle Process
- Cost management and statement of work outlined
- Development of program and technical materials/documentation
- Risk Management
- Contract negotiation and strategy
MIDCOM offers our recruiting and payroll efforts on-site to our clients to reduce costs, increase communication and maintain seamless efforts. MIDCOM provides highly trained and experienced On-Site Employment Professionals to accommodate these needs and streamline the screening, hiring and administrative functions for your company. These professionals represent your mission and goals to the employees they retain.
MIDCOM has a complete Vendor Management Solution that completes the deliverables, timing and activity requirements for companies and employees on a web-based platform in the following ways:
- Organizes entire vendor process from qualification to performance monitoring.
- Offers reduced costs, improved profitability and minimal supplier risk.
- Provides Web contingent procurement and management tools for reporting and national activities.
- Offers a 100% paperless system.
- Provides real-time reporting capabilities, time entry and invoicing.
- Is easily accessible to all users including approved employees, associate vendors and clients.
How VMS Works:
- VMS ties together hiring managers in an automated process for matching people to needs.
- A manager accesses VMS through his or her web browser and completes a request, specifying skill requirements, time table, price range and other information.
- The request is reviewed by MIDCOM's vendor manager who distributes it to the vendors who participate in the VMS System.
- Vendors receive email notification of the incoming request. They review it, complete the electronic fact sheet and submit resumes of candidates who can fulfill the request as well as their pricing requirements.
- Hiring managers receive email notifications to review resumes and indicate their decisions through the system. While the decision process is under way, vendors can monitor the status of their submissions.
- Once the candidate is selected and working, VMS provides a vehicle for time reporting so that the managers can approve time and vendors can review performance, and invoice information.
Contact Us to discuss which of our services are right for you!